Room Rates for March & April 2014: 109.00 for a Double or Twin room per night, inclusive of Full Irish Breakfast! Sheedys Hotel and Restaurant reopens after the Winter on Friday March 28th 2014.
Spring and early summer is an amazing time to visit the Burren. Surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery in Ireland, Sheedys is the perfect base for your next break to West Clare.
Sheedys Hotel and Restaurant is just 10 minutes drive from Cliffs of Moher
* Two Nights Accommodation
* Freshly cooked breakfast served to you each morning
* Full dinner from our A La Carte dinner menu on one evening in our Restaurant which holds Two Rosettes from AA
* Entry for two persons to the famous Cliffs of Moher
€149.00 per person sharing.
Sheedys Hotel and Restaurant is ideally located for walking The Burren
* Enjoy homemade Fresh Scones and baking with freshly brewed tea\coffee upon your arrival
* Ttwo nights accommodation and freshly cooked breakfast served to you each morning,
* 1/2 day walk on The Burren with Shane Connolly - a local guide and expert on the Burren
* Packed lunch of homemade soup and freshly cut sandwiches and fruit cake for the walk
* Full dinner from our A La Carte menu on one evening in our Restaurant which holds Two Rosettes from AA
Rate: €180.00 per person sharing a Twin or Double room. Supplement for single occupancy applies.
Note that the walks start from the local village of Ballyvaughan, 8 miles from Lisdoonvarna.
Ample Free Car Parking available.
Free Internet Access to our Guests in all bedrooms and public areas!